Wednesday 18 January 2006

Jachu a.k.a Jasmine

Isnt she an angel????
Jachu aka Jasmine
This is Jachu a.k.a Jasmine, 2 yrs old. She is my colleague's baby. Last time, when I went to her house (one yr back) I had a very nice time with her. Her mom Sajna, worked with me in our project, and while she came to see me off, Jachu cried hard....she thought that I came to take her mom away to office, in my car. (cos she had seen her mom coming with me, from office!!) I promised her I wont take her mom away!!! But she wouldn't stop crying until, she saw me going alone and thennnn.... she smiled and said "bye"....(when she was sure, that I wont, kidnap her mom!!!!!.).

 

She was willing to share her soft toys with me....and showed me all her collection that day. She had a big fascination for staircase!!! As she crawled herself to the first floor , Sajna had to cover the balcony completely with iron-grill (cos it was impossible to prevent her from crawling steps!!!). She would crawl to first floor and would stand there, looking out, thru the grilled balcony. That was her favourite past time. And then she would call "leksmiiiii", who is the girl next-door!!!!! When she see lekshmi, you should have seen her self-satisfied grin!!!!!

 

Anther thing is that she is very camera friendly. She smiles and poses well, as soon as she see the Handycam in Sajna's hands. While I was seeing her baby videos, she came to me and pointed at the baby and told me that its "JACHOOO", (in case I didn't recognize her!!!!!!). Yesterday, Sajna sent me her latest photos. I asked her if I could post one here. She said okay...and I am posting this angel's picture here. If ever she sees this, I can imagine her saying "JACHOOO" with proud and wonder-struck eyes, to her mom!!!!!

16 comments:

  1. hey "Jachooo" u r so schweet babe,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. jachooooo hahahaaaaaaaaaa ,she is very cute little angle

    send my kisses to jachoooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute and they always they are

    ReplyDelete
  4. kids are always cute... real cute....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww she is so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jasmine is cute ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a beautiful child! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. jachu cute kid swathi.yup she is an angel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup Jachu is a sweet little baby...her mother must be really proud with such a treasure in her life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. no words left for me swathi :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. swatzzzzzzz...
    Yeah she is an angel...pretty cutieeeee babyyyyy...

    ReplyDelete
  12. DIWAKAR, JUDI, PRAVEEN, KRISHNA, PRITS, TANVI, CHNADRA,GEEKGIRL, PRADEEP, TANIYA, MADHOO, CHRITSINE-----thanks alot for making jachoo so popular in y360!!! cheers guys!!! Her parents Sajna & Noushad really wonders how come so many ppl commented so fast!!!!! LOL.
    -swathi

    ReplyDelete
  13. CHRISTINE---I LIKED THE NAME SWATZZZZ....MY FRIENDS, MANJUSH AND MUKUND CALL ME "SWAAAAAHHHHH" lol...
    love,
    swatzzz

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is not at all a angel

    She is fairy :)

    SOOOooooooooooooooo Cute, Give my special kiss to her.

    UUUUUUUUMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. she is so cute....love to her...

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

The diary of a working mommy....

Ok, this is about the woes of being a working mommy. Now before other mommies who work at home abuse me, I want to make myself clear that wh...