Sunday 18 December 2005

Look for the bare necessities

Look for the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities


Forget about your worries and your strife
I mean the bare necessities
Old Mother Nature's recipes
That brings the bare necessities of life....


I heard this song for the first time when i was 8 yrs old...i always sing this..especially when i feel so lost...so bad..and feels so pathetic towards myself..and it always bring those days to my life...when life wasnt so complicated...


 

4 comments:

  1. Really NIce one...I will remember these lines from today...The day number 0 starts here...hope i dont have to really look in to these words again in life... 8-> lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...this is from the film "Jungle Book". i think Bagheera and Mougli sang it together...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is something that I always hold on to when i am low. Hope u like it.
    "Then whisper, blossom, in thy sleep
    How I may upward climb
    The Alpine path, so hard, so steep,
    That leads to heights sublime;
    How I may reach that far-off goal
    Of true and honoured fame,
    And write upon its shining scroll
    A woman's humble name."

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

The diary of a working mommy....

Ok, this is about the woes of being a working mommy. Now before other mommies who work at home abuse me, I want to make myself clear that wh...