Tuesday 20 December 2005

Honey--the fuel for brain(?)

live on honey now...drinking honey always. last week, i almost drank 1 kg of honey. some ppl say honey makes u thin. i dont know if thats rite.(havent gone much thinner,lately !!!) but yrs b4, one doctor told me to take honey alot, so that it will give fructose directly to brain..u know for what??? ha.. i was studying for engineering entrance exam yaarr!!!!and i think i took  7-8 kg that time...dont know whether it helped my "brain-cells".. but i got thru entrance anyway..
and now i am doing it again...(to get thru another exam!!) and believe me, i am going to write a testimonial on honey's brain refreshing power if i get thru this exam...(am not kidding!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Hi swathi,
    I know that A spoonful of honey will catch more flies than a gallon of vinegar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that is news that even vinegar catch flies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting info... I'll try that when i have an interview.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

The diary of a working mommy....

Ok, this is about the woes of being a working mommy. Now before other mommies who work at home abuse me, I want to make myself clear that wh...