Friday 9 June 2006

Finally those rabbits!!!

These were the nearest of rabbits I could get !!

I was using full 4x digital zoom...still I couldnt get near them with clarity!! Image

DSC00024

It took almost 1/2 an hr to get these snaps....

DSC00025

There were some 6 of them, by the time i moved inch by inch, i could get only 3 of them!

DSC00022

Me, inside my cabin, today morning... Image


Yesterday while my husband was playing with this new mob cam, i was leaning to find out what he was up to, and this was taken accidentally Image. Both of us didnt know that we took this snap, till we saw it!


My husband, sajeev, who is such a sweet person that he gives up every nice and fresh things for me to use first!! Image(that includes even new soaps!)

DSC00002

11 comments:

  1. wooww goodd.. congrats... finaly you got it... he he he :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unexpected pics are always the best. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pics...soo captured d arabbits finally...in ur pics:D
    well ur unexpected pic is really kewl..:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Consent to be........nothing!9 June 2006 at 19:55

    ..the resolution is very good and you've got a very nice and special person as your better half, Swathi!
    My best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Swathi, u finally got the pics :)
    n ya accidentally taken pics r gud :)...
    Enjoy :) Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swathi, Congratulations. For the camera phone and rabbit pictures too. i will keep dropping in to check out more pix!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats...finally you did it. Hey something is missing everytime in your personal snaps, its a precious one, I guess "SMILE". cheers babes

    ReplyDelete
  8. " Cheeeeese " :) Good snaps though !

    ReplyDelete
  9. rinku--- yea, i did it...but i know it isnt too good!!

    lisa---yes, true...

    jyothi---i did it anyway, but it was very diffclt,dear..and yea, thanks for trhe cmplilents!

    krishnamoorthy---i never thot u would visit my page! i am honoured. thanks alot for ur wishes... and yes, my husband is a very nice person at heart, if it wasnt for him, i would never have got married at all.

    honey---thanks dear!

    sab---thanks dear! i am not a good photographer as u! i am just trying my luck, u know what i mean?

    madhoo---SMILE? that was cos, my hubby was saying i smile tooo widely that it goes out of frame LOL! so he asked me to keep my mouth shut!! he he he!!

    piyush-- thanks....i am studying!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent Swathi, excellent!
    You work during nights? (cabin pic shows 1:02AM!)
    Good work. Take ur best shots and keep posting :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. tadi-- i dont wrk till midnite in ireland, used to do it in india.. that time was meant to be PM not AM.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

The diary of a working mommy....

Ok, this is about the woes of being a working mommy. Now before other mommies who work at home abuse me, I want to make myself clear that wh...