Tuesday 6 June 2006

Rabbits!

DSC00686

Today I found one very interesting thing in my office campus...There are brown rabbits in bushes...that too in their natural habitat, almost 25 in number...they  come from the bushes across the expressway and make their burrows inside the campus (btw, its very large and full of bushes)...



Today I went for a walk around the campus and bumped into a rabbit meeting (!). They and myself were stunned for a second and they ran like hell...(I didnt, somebody had to run..)


I forgot to take my mob-cam, else would have got their snaps too ;-)
Let me try tomorrow...have to be careful while visiting them it seems. What if they find my visits annoying and plan to move to another place??


They are not very large, small brown ones..still not very small too...
They are real fast....dont know if I can catch them in my camera, cos they sense my presence much faster than I can even make out theirs...


Wish me luck....to get a snap of at least one...
or else, I may have to try for some more days....


note: the pic has nothing to do with what i wrote....just put it as filler.. ;-))

18 comments:

  1. Chasing a rabbit is worse than hailing taxis, Swati. Anyways, better luck next time..!

    ~Devi~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr.Nandana T.Pai6 June 2006 at 10:26

    wow swathi -- rabbits good -- dont but i dont feel to filter the pic ok till u get the mob cam -- u can replace it as fast as possible - hares are very beautifull

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely the will be. My wish to see them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pic... I'd love to see a pic also. They said there are rabits around here (in our "compound"), but I haven't seen any yet... I think Nelson said he has a pic, I'll have to ask him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohooo..gud luk swathi..i hav never ever seen rabbits...:((

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take some carrots with u next time...n allure them :P . u can take snaps when they r busy eating them....hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love rabits. Rabits are the cutest pets I have ever seen. We used to have two rabbits in our house in my childhood.

    Nice pic btw. Shade of the Jeans is nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rabbit fry with Rabbit curry taken along with Rabbit roast is a great energiser, so goes the old jungle saying....

    Aah..I luv that horrified expression!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rabits... somehow I jus cant take my eyes off them... Lovely they :">

    All the Lucky Swathi... hope to c rabbits soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rabbit in Jeans ....ooops was that you ?....hmmm !...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ginglee's World....7 June 2006 at 08:32

    PLZ SOON..........AZAD

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL@Manu..eh eh..that was the first thought I too had buddy..and I just forgot it in a hurry to roast the rabbits..
    Indeed a rabbit in jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hmm sounds interesting.... hay plz do something i really wanna see them.... do something ... and soonnnnn..... plz plz plz....
    he he he just kidding...
    publish them as soon as you got one....
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. FRIENDS, i didnt get one, still.....but i am trying, really trying hard, to get one....

    ReplyDelete
  15. yaar swathi, I got my msgr dc. Sorry about that, unable to send you message on 360 too. something is wrong with yahoo I guess, only comments is available for communication. I am doing better than before but still pain in stomache. So boring back at home on bed dear. Take care, shall catch u soon

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anitha_at_heart8 June 2006 at 08:39

    all the best for taking the pic, i see ur buying a camera, all the best, and we all expect a paaaarty for ur new camera ok?
    rabbits are so difficult to shoot, always on the run.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey..cute reading through your chase to capture their pics ! Wonderful would it be to have a look at the pics...

    Try hard..Good luck pal !

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow!! you're awesome! I love rabbits, they're so cute. haven't seen directly but watched in movies :))

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

The diary of a working mommy....

Ok, this is about the woes of being a working mommy. Now before other mommies who work at home abuse me, I want to make myself clear that wh...