Sunday 11 June 2006

Some photos to show off...

Just some photos to show off.... Image


me


On our apartment stairs...


me-ardri


Upstairs, that door visible is our apartment 7,Rinardo...


me-ardri


..as usual courtesy goes to my husband for shooting this...


 


pine-bath


on the left is...Handmade broom from coconut leaves ...


I dont know about other states, but in kerala every single house will have these(for cleaning , ofcourse!!!). And here, in Ireland I find this as a part of interior decoration in every bathroom showhouse I have visited... in kerala, displaying this broom publically is considered a very disgraceful thing to do... and here it has such high status that I wanted to show this to every single keralite who visit my page.. this broom is very costly here and considered as a very valuable item for interior decoration.


..and I was actually thinking to export these brooms from my home and make a fortune here..by the way, pls dont copy this innovative idea...it is specifically patented to me, Swathi Sasidharan!!


me


to madhoo...who always ask me to SMILE..


 


caravan


i just saw this caravan, on the way...

13 comments:

  1. hmmmm!.....i guesss i better start exporting the brooms !..lolz!......oopsy i din see that line !.....damn!

    nice pics !
    take care !

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics. a different news about brooms. Good Swathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God! finally I have seen Swathi smiling. Time for party my dear. Keep smiling swatz, you are damn beautiful this way. A smile clears your heart and gives you confidence. When you meet me personally and be with me one day, you will say,"Madhoo, stop laughing girl". I laugh like anything. My sadness is very minute, I forget sad things and wipe them with my smile. Best thing to keep ourselves confident and dynamic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictures... esp where you are smiling!! And thanks for the info about the broom!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm again a good bunch of pics... good... frist and second last is good pic ... nice breezzz and nice place

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool pics ... i knew W800 quality is excellent ... well broom ... we too have it our home ... but not a decorative one for sure .. LOL !!! Swathi .. send it to me too .. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. really cool swathi...i luved da pic tht u took for madhu..with a smile...say cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers:D
    :))
    :)
    bubyeeeeee c ya n tc

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool, Swathi..! The landscape is lovely..!

    ~Devi~

    ReplyDelete
  9. cheeeze---no u MUSTNT..its my idea...will kill u, if u did!
    and thanks for the cmplmnts.

    sekhar---thanks...

    madhoo---Guess what??? when my hubby asked me to smile w/o open mouth widely, i told him this photo is for madhooo,who says I dont smile!! and thanks alooot..

    sab---thanks alot... and yea...the broom... oh even now i cant believe its importance here!!

    Rinku---is it breeze??? gosh! it was taking my feet off the grnd, ie why i am holding on to the fence !! LOL.

    Mahesh---yea w800 clarity is too good! brooms..i shoudl make it soo popular here!

    jyothi--thanks dear ... u too take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. DEVI--- only landscape???????? NOT me?? oh I was really showing off, u know? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pics as always... Interesting about the broom. ~ There's a saying here, "One's man garbage is another man's treasure..." I guess in this instance it would be one country's broom is another country's treasure. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi swathi... nice to hear of brooms, if its all abt exporting, i will be the dealer, there should be some one , no from here to arrange, get a guud brand name for that .... for brooms in ireland is is it some thing like this: chhuu+ luv+ oo : chhu'lou^

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a nice place
    great place that barn behind u in that photo ..
    reminds me of one of Van Gogh paintings (wheatfield with crows maybe ??)

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

The diary of a working mommy....

Ok, this is about the woes of being a working mommy. Now before other mommies who work at home abuse me, I want to make myself clear that wh...