Monday 13 November 2006

Isnt it good to make some one u know, go MAD????

A lot of things happened today…


A lot…a lot…


  • I got a courier from US which I have been waiting since Nov 1.
  • I had a very lengthy email discussion with a Kashmiri friend of mine, (who still resides in Kashmir, which has 14 hr power cuts daily!!), discussing the real feelings of original Kashmiri’s (not their spokesmen) behind all these... (It has left me thinking so much that my brain is completely cooked now!)
  • I witnessed a very interesting phone conversation.

 


The former two are something not funny and interesting, so I will continue with the latter, ie THE phone conversation!!!!.


 


Ref: Narayanaaa: an exclamation in Malayalam which is equivalent to “Oh!God!”


 


A, after dialling number, *hearing a music* *thinking what the heck…did he put the phone in front of a music system or what?


 


 


B: hello


A: *God! Finally!!!* hello…


 


A: is that ?


B: yes


 


A: Did u recognise me?


B: No..who is this?


 


A: Not even seeing my number?


B: Uh..uh…No…


 


A: Ok..leave it…how r you?


B: I am fine.


 


A: Whats the time there? Did u eat lunch? Are you at office now? How’s ur leg, now?


B: Leg!!!! Narayanaaa !!!!! *going NUTS*


 


A: Did u eat lunch?


B: Huh..Yea….bu..bu…but I didn’t recognise you.. *going NUTS*


 


A: U didn’t?? think!! Who asked you last whether u ate ur dinner?


B: *who??*** narayanaa, narayanaaa *going NUTS and more NUTS*


 


 


A: Oh! You forgot me? Last Friday? U don’t even remember whom you told???


B: …uhhh uhhh  *thinking hard till steam comes off B’s ears*


 


A: *threatening* Ok, if you don’t recognise me, I am going to hang up and u will be left thinking who was that, all ur life..


 


B: Ayooo…don’t don’t hang up…I didn’t get you.. *** A can hear B’s skull cracking up!!!***


 


A: How will you get me? You have the whole circle of friends, spread all across the universe, huh??? Think… think…who am I?


B: narayana….narayana…*more and more narayanas*


 


A: Hows ur  mom and sis?


B: Huh…hu.huh…mom and sis!!! *can hear him scratching his head wildly!!!**


 


A: OK, what’s the time there?


B: Its afternoon, here…


 


A: Ok, the time difference is 5 hrs 30mts..Got it? I am in GMT. Do you know anyone from GMT? *aaaawww what a clue!!!***


B: Hmmm…. Huh…


 


A: I wont tell from which country, that will be a ready give away!


B: Huh…


 


*A can hear B scratching his head wildly!!!**


*Wow..this is getting  funnier than expected!!!!**


*Gosh….if the ISD rate was a little bit low, A would have made this a lot lengthier!**


 


A: Ok, my name starts with S, did u get it?


B: **glee written clearly in his voice**** yea….and the name by which I call you ends with S.


*A, thinking for a moment!!!! *


 


A: yea….yea…so you got it!!!


B: yea…yea….


 


And …they continue talking with unveiled identity!!!!!!


 


And now….


A is me…..


B is…………..


……………….


………………


……………….


……………….


………………


……………….


 


……………….


………………


……………….


 


……………….


………………


……………….


 


……………….


………………


……………….


Guess who??


 C


H


E


E


S


Y


aka


manu !!!!!


And he thot I was Sab who was talking to him in his mother tongue Malayalam!!!!


Sab, are you hearing, this????


 


Your son is one of the craziest being I have ever seen; who didn’t even realise his blog-mom can’t even speak Malayalam !!!


 


LOL!!!

29 comments:

  1. LOL !
    paavam payyans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guessed it was Manu!! **does a Jiggly jigg step**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nuts on phone...eh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swathi this sure is a funny post.. enjoyed every moment of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really funny post and presentation is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. paavam manu.. btw, what with his leg?

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats was very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! You're kidding right? ROFLOL!! Poor Manu!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nanam keduthum alle !...Poor me !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lolz thats a nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha ha! I have to come back later for further comments.... let me laugh heartily first!!

    Yoo hoo swathi, Manu thought I was speaking Malayalam!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. manuu...vevveveyyyy :p :p :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. ROFL....

    Ithra rasamayirunnoo!!!!

    Mannnuuuuuuuuu.......kooooooooooooiiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  14. this was too funny! haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. *smiling*
    A pleasing post.

    Shahid.

    ReplyDelete
  16. H a H a.....H a H a.....H a H a.....H a H a.....H a H a.....H a H a.....H a H a.....H a H a.....H a H a.....H a H a.....

    ===========DONNO IF I CAN LAUGH BETTER==============

    ReplyDelete
  17. HAHAAA...DID HE EXPECT THT U WLD CALL??POOR MANU

    ReplyDelete
  18. 1.Personal hence....should remain personal...
    2.Kashmir...can you share what he/she said..?..just curious..
    3.Well presented...especially use of (****) in the Q2, and thanks for clarifying....narayana !!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lolz, maybe you need to call him a bit more so next time he will recogniz you, lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Swathi,

    You are so mischievous???! Poor Manu!! Thanks for sharing, had a good laugh of course.

    ReplyDelete
  21. lol..cool one...
    u have wrote it so well swathi...:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Swathi: Good one.......:) Very funny indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hilarious one, Thank God you don't have my no... I too can't handle people playing "pehchaan Kaun'....
    really funny ...

    ReplyDelete
  24. I made many of my friends go nuts many times this way.

    It's fun :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  25. LoL..... kashtamundu ketto Swathi..! Paavum Manuski...! :)

    ~Devi~

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

The diary of a working mommy....

Ok, this is about the woes of being a working mommy. Now before other mommies who work at home abuse me, I want to make myself clear that wh...