Monday 11 September 2006

Back in Track!


Hasn’t it been ages since I peeped into y360? I was unreasonably depressed (at least that’s what I would like to believe!) the whole last week… I was swivelling in the reins of past.(which resulted in a very boring blog…). and s velliyod told me that there should be some reason for that. Yea there was! It was just cos of the lack of communication with my past and now after solving it,  I am ok. Weird are nature’s reasons for different emotions!


 


Ok, now coming back to my present life:


Now the Irish temperature is on the range 6 deg-12 deg Celsius. And I am bundled in layers of clothing, along with thick and heavy full neck jumpers. Still my hands and fingers are cold like rock. (OK, and feels like too….after all its MY fingers!) I can’t cover them, as I have to work with them (big deal!)


 


There were trillions of TRs in the last week before everyone (not including me) went for vacation and we three of us had our head-spinning days to keep the numbers under control, on the light of upcoming delivery, this Friday!


 


And another thing is that my birthday is on this Saturday, the 16th. In case any one forgets, plsssssssss don’t forget to wish me. I don’t have any problem in reminding my friends about my birthday till 15 th evening, almost every day. (Orkut is doing a great job in that!!!  Sab and cheeeeze is having their Bdays on 13th too….) I am doing that reminding job always. My hubby forgets my birthday always. (sigh*** nothing new in it, still, a biiiiig sigh**** )So telling about it for the whole day till 15th evening is the only way to make sure that on 16th he may remember it!


 


I chose my birthday gift. I always insist that he should buy me something on my birthday..again no issues in doing that for him. This time, it’s a gold covered watch and matching bracelet. He he he…. I have even chosen the design. But whether he remembers about it on 16 th is a veeeeeery big issue! [I wont remind him on 16 th… God! I should have left some pride, on me!!!]. I saw him putting reminder on his cellphone, on 16 th (I wanted to cry, but I didn’t!!  ). And pssst.. don’t ask my age pls…. I am still on my twenties,( I really am!!) but for how long is what I don’t want to answer!!


note; that pic is just a filler!

20 comments:

  1. First things FIrst !..If i dont come online on 16th !..HAPPY BIRTHDAY !...Really glad to see ya back !..reallly Glad !

    Hope your hubby doesn't forget it this time !...

    Take care !
    cHEeSy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great :D So waitng for a birthday treat very soon!

    Ahh till the 15th eve let this wish go HAPPY BIRTMONTH SWATHI!

    GOD bless, guide,protect and be with Swathi and beloveds to the end of times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcom back dear friend....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, look at you reminding everyone about your birthday! So sweet! :-)

    Good to see you back Swati dearest! :-) And hey, we all know how old we are. I've been 18 for the last 6 years. Go figure ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WELCOME BACK SWATS!!!!! lol , you're like me...i like to remind people about my birthday as well.. I go up to them and say..hey April 19th is a special day..guess what's special about it?? LOL now all of you know my birthday! *grinning*

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow.. u r so humble and accomodating... choosing ur own b'day gift, adn even shopping that for ur hubby :-) advance b'day wishes.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad your feeling better. **Hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  8. We husbands do get forgetful sometimes, fear of wife emptying the pockets is often enough to make you forget ,lolz.

    But with the gift already bought and paid , guess he will remember it.But you are being sweet reminding him of your bday.

    Cheer up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi swathi,
    nice to see you back in action....was actually worried about you, but ddint want to bother you too much...
    anyways, take care,
    keep blogging !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to know u r feeling better now...n how can I forget ur B'day....as my behalf B'day is also on 16th only....

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice to know you are feeling well now...take care:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to hear this Swathi.
    lemme wish you right away, cus I'm worse than ur hubby sounds! He seems like a great guy to me!!!(lol)

    ReplyDelete
  13. *setting reminder on mobile*...

    Am I glad that you came out of that sad mood....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back Swathi. Dont worry all our friends will wish you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will wish you on 16th... Thanks for reminding about mine and cheesy's birthdays too!! And your hubby, let me talk to him.. how can he forget your birthday.... grrrrr Just kidding!

    Last but not the least, glad to have you back... and that you are at peace with past. Take care girlfriend. I heart you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i will wish you on the 16th too.. ***adds another name to people who were born on sep. 16th*** you are # 2 on the list..lol.. nakul's b-day is on the 16th..

    welcome back, swathi!! we missed ya and its good to know that you are feelin better..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Swathi,

    Good to know that you are "OUT" of past and "IN" here.

    Birthday wishes in advance.Shall come here on 16th again for sure. Lemme blow horn in your hubby's ears too. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks alot guys for welcoming me, back ! love you alll!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. lolzzzz u have alreasy told us about ur birthday gift...
    hmmm so u r excused from answering again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Belated birthday wishes

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

The diary of a working mommy....

Ok, this is about the woes of being a working mommy. Now before other mommies who work at home abuse me, I want to make myself clear that wh...