Wednesday 31 May 2006

Some more Athlone photos...

DSC00511


View from my bed room window...captured this to get the glider in parachute, but didnt have zoom in my mobile..:-(


DSC00509


I meet him always on my way back from work...he posed for me today, when he saw that i was trying to get a snap!


 


DSC00508


i find these flowery bushes on either side of the road very beautiful!


 


DSC00507


the lilac flowers stood out in the crowd!


 


DSC00504


One year back, we used to stay here,an apt beside this road.


 


DSC00506


Our old neighborhood...


DSC00505


On my way to office...


road


(left)Motorway to Dublin ,  (right ) Motorway to Galway.


horse


He(or she) just stood up and showed his(her) behind, when i came near...;-)

7 comments:

  1. gr8 pics swathi...ireland is soooooooooooo beautiful thru ur pics...
    everypic is too kool....no words to say n cant say which 1 was da best....but i liked d alilac flowers 1..a lotttttttt

    ReplyDelete
  2. jyothi---ireland is extremely beautiful....blessed by nature! esp our place...but we can be at outdoors for only 2 mths a yr(on summer/spring). all other mths the temp is in 5-8 deg celsius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow .. nice pics... good collection... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the pics are great, but that firt one really catches my eye... I think you know why. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really wonderful sceneries.Also u hav got a nice photographic sense...good work...Keep going...its a nice thing to watch the beauty of nature..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Work Swathi, I gess, I m gettin attracted to do Photography ;) Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

The diary of a working mommy....

Ok, this is about the woes of being a working mommy. Now before other mommies who work at home abuse me, I want to make myself clear that wh...