Saturday 20 May 2006

Some aerial photos of Ireland.

I am very busy with my new schedule,that my back seems to threaten me with my "old" disc issues. So I will be posting mostly pictures in my coming blogs. But believe me, you will love it..Cos I have a very big collection with me....


Starting with...


Some aerial views of Ireland (mainly Dublin). These were taken by me,apparently on a fine cloudless morning, which was very rare phenomenon on March.


DSC00398


Cameras were not allowed inside airplane during take off and landing.But I couldnt waste the precious moment!


DSC00397


The sun was on my side of the window. It really helped me in making the pictures clear!


DSC00400


Ireland is the land of grasslands...Its rare to see a brown color  in these green meadows...even in town centres, every single piece of earth is made into lawn...(except for parking areas)


DSC00399


Aint the clouds sooo beautiful!!


 


DSC00396


Another one!


DSC00401


This is a much higher view! you can see Ireland as an island in the N.Atlantic and Irish sea....this always make me wonder how they made those atlases..

19 comments:

  1. Good photos,
    especially the last one !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey n nice pics n tc of ur bak:)
    n da last 1 is fantastic:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the last one. super one Swathi. Thank you fro sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ... i am also flying high... thanks for the flight....

    RINKU

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey.... the higher view is damn great! it really shows teh entire ireland! cool... i am saving this pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last snap looks gr8..the wings shudn't have been there tho. But again, without the wings u cud've been in deep trouble...

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice picx swathi .......
    thanx for sharing .....
    takecare ........

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT PICS.... the clarity too is good....

    and all the best with ur schedule... hope ur back pain disappears.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Pic Swathi....i like cloud one...also last one.....

    Good Work...:)

    n Take Care of urself

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really great pics... I love that last one too...

    ReplyDelete
  11. really nice pics swathi .......... hope u have much more keep posting nd tc.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, It seems u never miss a chance. Well done,keep doing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. shit !...thats awesome !....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anitha_at_heart23 May 2006 at 03:50

    great pictures. i have saved them for mysaelf. Swathi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice photographs...
    clouds are not friendly... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. chandra,
    jyothi,
    sekhar,
    rinku,
    aswathy,
    THANKS YOU GUYS, for appreciatiing my amateurish effort!

    prasanth---i was just near the wing side, buddy. tried my best to avoid that inside my frame, but couldnt :-(

    santhosh,
    pradeep,
    roshan,
    anu,
    lisa,
    eswar,
    san,
    cheeze,
    anitha,
    diwakar,
    THANKS A BUNCH YOU FOR UR ENCOURAGEMENT GUYS....

    ReplyDelete
  17. but that frame is the beauty of that picture. Really a good shot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice pictures...the last one is really the best:)

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

The diary of a working mommy....

Ok, this is about the woes of being a working mommy. Now before other mommies who work at home abuse me, I want to make myself clear that wh...