Thursday 18 January 2007

Trivandrum- thru take off and landing...

They blocked y360...they thought it was 'dating' site....Can you believe? y360! a dating site?
How could I survive, without blogging?
All the proxy sites were blocked...
So yesterday Chandra, sent me a mail, about an article, about the different ways to get through ...
and thanks to him, one of the ways worked!!!!
yea, there are limits, like I cant edit my blast, photo, page settings and worst of all, I cant got to my friends list or page...

But still, on the brighter side, I CAN post blogs and READ comments...
From zilch, I reached here...
thanks Chandra!!


Posting some video blogs....which I painfully took, while my ears were bursting..LOL





Take off from tvm





Tvm aerial view





Landing in tvm

13 comments:

  1. Welcome back..after 11 days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swati use this service

    http://www.anonymizer.com/default.html

    Once you are going through them you can use any web page as normal !!! I remember I paid 10$ for a months or was it three months.. it was very useful to administer and moderate my yahoo groups when it was blocked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. diwakar: (((wow..))) so sooooon...

    anoop: so good to see you after soooo many days ...

    chater: i am also so happy to be back.....missed alot...

    raj: i cant get even that site (anonymizer) or any kind of proxy sites...i tried that last week ..

    jyo: u look very pretty in that while salwar..looks like an angel...ummmaaah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Video Bits. Thanks for showing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations...You made it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. swats nice to see u back here...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back..was just wondering....((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aah, I heard about banning Orkut in the offices, first time I heard about 360. May be because there are some mature content pages exist here.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

The diary of a working mommy....

Ok, this is about the woes of being a working mommy. Now before other mommies who work at home abuse me, I want to make myself clear that wh...