Thursday 22 December 2005

Christmas Miracle?


Does anybody had christmas miracles in life? Actually I had , 2 yrs before when i had a disc injury and was in bed for 6 mths, i went to midnite mass, in a nearby church. I was mentally and physically shattered at that time cos of difft reasons. The church was fully packed and i didnt have a place to sit. I cudnt stand, cos my back was getting hurt alot...I prayed God, "only you know in this whole church that I am in pain, now. If you understand that pain and love me and tell me that you will be there for me all my life, pls show me a sign that you do care". And suddenly, a baby began to cry aloud and his mother had to take him out cos of his crying. She was sitting next to where I was standing. When she went out, I hesitated to sit on her place, and the woman next to me told "u sit,here". And I couldnt believe...God KNOWS my pain..I sat there shocked for a while..Sure I didnt expect His love to act so fast...and then I had complete faith in miracles...(btw, the baby didnt stop crying, and the mother had to stand out,till the mass finished)....



 

9 comments:

  1. Wish you more miracles this xmas. Happy X-mas.

    Thanks,
    - Ranjit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry christmas...i never had x-mas miracles in my life but god is always with me :-) Be happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. hay swathi,
    In order to be a realist you must believe in miracles. May be ur strong positive mental attitude is createing more miracles.Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success, for who so hopes strongly has within him the gift of miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ranjit,madhu,aravind---thanks guys and merry x-mas to u all..i wrote this cos,though i was born as Hindu,i believe in the miracle of christmas,just cos of that incident!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry christmas & Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never knew about this incident Swathi. This is incredible. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first time, i am telling it to anyone..sorry durga, i had saved it as something precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. More miracles will be coming !that's life.All in god's hand.He gives.he takes.Hope u 've such miracles again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. everybdy must have encountered miracles in their life and me especially!!!..one day i am going to share it with the whole world...

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

The diary of a working mommy....

Ok, this is about the woes of being a working mommy. Now before other mommies who work at home abuse me, I want to make myself clear that wh...